Tortall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tortall

A place where we can come and RP as different characters from Tamora Pierce's Beka Cooper, Alanna of Trebond, Veralidaine Sarrasri, Keladrey of Mindelin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am
Latest topics
» Training Yard
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm by The_Gryphin

» Mess Hall
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm by The_Gryphin

» The stables
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 am by The_Gryphin

» Spam Board
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Alanna of Trebond

» Corrupt a Wish
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 pm by The_Gryphin

» Outside the Court of the Rogue
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am by Alanna of Trebond

» Dog's Muster
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am by The_Gryphin

» Away Board
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am by Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

» Slap the Keyboard
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am by The_Gryphin

» Keladry of Mindelan's Rooms
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm by Alanna of Trebond

Top posters
Alanna of Trebond
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_vote_lcapDuke Roger's Rooms and Study I_voting_barDuke Roger's Rooms and Study I_vote_rcap 
The_Gryphin
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_vote_lcapDuke Roger's Rooms and Study I_voting_barDuke Roger's Rooms and Study I_vote_rcap 
11memory
sal
Alianne of Pirate's Swoop
Alexander of Tirragen
booklover
aniloverl
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Duke Roger's Rooms and Study

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study Left_bar_bleue20/20Duke Roger's Rooms and Study Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Duke Roger's Rooms and Study Empty
PostSubject: Duke Roger's Rooms and Study   Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:17 pm

Where Duke Roger resides and where he teaches the Gifted students.
Back to top Go down
http://leroyjethrogibbs.proboards.com/index.cgi
The_Gryphin

The_Gryphin

Character sheet
Health:
Duke Roger's Rooms and Study Left_bar_bleue20/20Duke Roger's Rooms and Study Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Duke Roger's Rooms and Study   Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Faithful trotted into the room, in the the cat-like way of I-came-here-for-me-and-not-for-you. He blantently ignored the glare of the Duke and sniffed around, apraising his room. The duke cleared his throat. Faithful ignored him, continuing to snort around in the various powders and potions. He gave a few glasses mistrustful glares, that went espciealy so for that jewled staff the Duke carried around. "Scat." Faithful raised his head and gave another common cat look: I'm-leaving-because-I-want-to-not-because-you-said-so. He trotted out of the room. Something about that man made his fur raise andf he really didn't want to stay in the room that practicly crakled with magic and hate.
Back to top Go down
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Duke Roger's Rooms and Study   Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:20 am

((No god-playing, Chris. Means you only have Faithful, and can't take anyone else.))
Back to top Go down
http://leroyjethrogibbs.proboards.com/index.cgi
The_Gryphin

The_Gryphin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Duke Roger's Rooms and Study   Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:32 am

(sorry, there was no Duke, my bad.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke Roger's Rooms and Study   Duke Roger's Rooms and Study I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke Roger's Rooms and Study
Page 1 of 1