Tortall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tortall

A place where we can come and RP as different characters from Tamora Pierce's Beka Cooper, Alanna of Trebond, Veralidaine Sarrasri, Keladrey of Mindelin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am
Latest topics
» Training Yard
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm by The_Gryphin

» Mess Hall
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm by The_Gryphin

» The stables
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 am by The_Gryphin

» Spam Board
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Alanna of Trebond

» Corrupt a Wish
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 pm by The_Gryphin

» Outside the Court of the Rogue
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am by Alanna of Trebond

» Dog's Muster
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am by The_Gryphin

» Away Board
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am by Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

» Slap the Keyboard
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am by The_Gryphin

» Keladry of Mindelan's Rooms
Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm by Alanna of Trebond

Top posters
Alanna of Trebond
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
The_Gryphin
Rules and Regulations I_vote_lcapRules and Regulations I_voting_barRules and Regulations I_vote_rcap 
11memory
sal
Alianne of Pirate's Swoop
Alexander of Tirragen
booklover
aniloverl
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
+3
booklover
Alanna of Trebond
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue20/20Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:13 pm

PLEASE READ AND SIGN!!!

1. All general forum rules apply here

2. CYBER SEX is prohibited. If you must include romance of some sort, a kiss with no explicit details is allowed.

3. You are allowed to have more than one character. If you do, please, try to share your time with them.

4. The English you use has to maintain a moderate sense of sophistication. In other words, please refrain from using shortcuts like "btw, u, ur, thnx", etc.

5. You must only use third person in Corus, the Palace, Trebond, the Bloody Hawk Tribe, Persopolis, Mindelan, Snowsdale, Pirates Swoop, Carthak, and everywhere but the General Area.

6. NO GOD-MODELLING (When one player controls another players actions) unless, given explicit permission by the creator for the character.

7. Cursing is allowed, with constrains. Meaning, do not simply swear because you feel like it, but say it because of the circumstances you are in really needs it. For example, you're Duke Rodger and your trying to kill Jon and Alanna comes, you may say "Oh shit!" If this right is abused, I will make it a strict no swearing forum.

(Rules borrowed from Superville, Lustre. Obviously, edited.)
Back to top Go down
http://leroyjethrogibbs.proboards.com/index.cgi
booklover
Wildmage
Wildmage

Character sheet
Health:
Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue20/20Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 am

I, Booklover, agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:13 pm

I, Fallon Asrari, agree to the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightthorns.darkbb.com
aniloverl

aniloverl

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 pm

I, aniloverl, promise to follow the rules
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~certifiedlunatic
11memory

11memory

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I, 11th Memory, agree to these rules.
Back to top Go down
Alexander of Tirragen

Alexander of Tirragen

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:49 pm

I, Alexander of Tirragen, agree to these rules.
Back to top Go down
The_Gryphin

The_Gryphin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I, The Gryphin, agree to these rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tortall :: King's Throne Room :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: