Tortall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tortall

A place where we can come and RP as different characters from Tamora Pierce's Beka Cooper, Alanna of Trebond, Veralidaine Sarrasri, Keladrey of Mindelin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 100 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am
Latest topics
» Training Yard
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:08 pm by The_Gryphin

» Mess Hall
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:39 pm by The_Gryphin

» The stables
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:48 am by The_Gryphin

» Spam Board
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Alanna of Trebond

» Corrupt a Wish
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:47 pm by The_Gryphin

» Outside the Court of the Rogue
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am by Alanna of Trebond

» Dog's Muster
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am by The_Gryphin

» Away Board
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am by Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

» Slap the Keyboard
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am by The_Gryphin

» Keladry of Mindelan's Rooms
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm by Alanna of Trebond

Top posters
Alanna of Trebond
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_vote_lcapOutside the Court of the Rogue I_voting_barOutside the Court of the Rogue I_vote_rcap 
The_Gryphin
Outside the Court of the Rogue I_vote_lcapOutside the Court of the Rogue I_voting_barOutside the Court of the Rogue I_vote_rcap 
11memory
sal
Alianne of Pirate's Swoop
Alexander of Tirragen
booklover
aniloverl
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Outside the Court of the Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:
Outside the Court of the Rogue Left_bar_bleue20/20Outside the Court of the Rogue Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

Outside the Court of the Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Sometimes you might find a drunk here. Other times, you might find the King of the Rogue himself... And possibly his Queen...
Back to top Go down
http://leroyjethrogibbs.proboards.com/index.cgi
The_Gryphin

The_Gryphin

Character sheet
Health:
Outside the Court of the Rogue Left_bar_bleue20/20Outside the Court of the Rogue Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:30 am

Pounce ran up to the court and looked around for Rosto.
Back to top Go down
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:42 am

Rosto leaned up against the wall, eying his city. He heard Pounce before he saw him. "Pounce, what is it?" he asked, not caring what it looked like, talking to a cat.

Goodwin was following close behind. "Piper," she called, "Have you seen Beka today?"

Tunstall was hot on her heels. "She didn't show up for Muster today."

The Piper frowned. Now that wasn't like the Beka he knew. "Could she be up at Lord Gershom's?" he asked, concerned. It really didn't sound like Beka. At all.

Clary shook her head. "No, she would have told Ahuda. There have been several Dog's murdered in these past few days. Ahuda's worried that she was murdered."

Mattes growled in his throat. "She's still our Puppy really. We want to know where she is."

Rosto growled right back. "She has to be in the city. I'll get Aniki and Kora on it tonight. As in now..."
Back to top Go down
The_Gryphin

The_Gryphin

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 am

Pounce nodded and ruffled his fur. I'll keep lookign around myself. He scampered over the rail and shot off into the city.
Back to top Go down
Alanna of Trebond
Admin
Admin
Alanna of Trebond

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 am

Clary, since used to Pounce's ways, just nodded. "Find her. When you see her, tell her Goodwin wants to talk to her... In the training yard."

Tunstall grinned. "Poor Beka..."

Rosto laughed. "I'll go get Aniki and Kora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the Court of the Rogue   Outside the Court of the Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the Court of the Rogue
Page 1 of 1